Terms & Conditions
Last updated 22-July-2020
Who Can Register?
Any person can register for services provided he or she is competent to enter into a contract. Section 11 of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 specifies that every person is competent to contract provided he or she has attained the age of 18 years, is of sound mind and not disqualified from contracting by any other law to which he or she is subject to.
Terms of Site access
FOODIT grants customers limited access rights for personal use on this site and not to download (other than page caching) or edit any portion of it. The access to this site is for personal use of the Customer and not for any commercial use or to access its contents to collect and use of product listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of this site or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. No portions of this site may be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of FOODIT.
Further no Customer is authorized to frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) on the Site without express written consent. Any unauthorized use automatically terminates the permission granted by FOODIT
A Customer can opt to cancel order within 1 hour for the order placed either online or by calling our customer service and receive refund of advance paid if any.
FOODIT reserves the right to cancel any order if it suspects any fraudulent transaction by a Customer or breaches the terms & conditions of using the website
Return & Refunds
FOODIT believes in Customer satisfaction and "no questions asked return and refund policy" for issues relating to quality of its supplies.
I hereby agree upon -
- To pay extra cost claimed by FOODIT in the case of redelivery due to wrong name or address or any other wrong information provided while booking order.
- To use www.foodit.store site to transact for lawful purposes in compliance with all applicable laws and regulation.
- To provide authentic and true information in all instances and authorize FOODIT to validate the information provided at any point to time and reject registration if any details are found to be untrue wholly or partly.
- To access the services made available on FOODit store and to transact business at my own risk after using best and prudent judgement as a well-informed Customer.
- That the delivery address provided is correct and proper in all respects.
- That the product descriptions have been carefully checked before placing the order and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of sale.
- That there may be size difference for the steaks to fit the product in the mentioned weight, though FOODit would try their best to provide even size slices/steaks.
Obligations of Customer
I hereby unconditionally undertake not to use www.foodit.store for -
- Disseminating any objectionable material, harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or any unlawful activity.
- To transmit material that constitutes a criminal offence or results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice.
- To gain unauthorized access to other computer network systems.
- Interfere with any other person's right to use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breach applicable laws.
- Interfere or disrupt networks or web sites connected to the Site.
- Make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- To post customer review feedback in violation of this policy or right of any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s), and cause injury to any person or entity.
- To post comments containing libellous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
- Not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any Customer review submitted on www.foodit.store
Colours & Images
FOODIT has have made every effort to display the products and its colours on the Website as accurately as possible. FOODIT does not guarantee nor take responsibility for variations in pictorial representations for fresh foods and colour variation due to technical reasons.
- We currently deliver in PUNE and PCMC limits.
- We offer free delivery for all locations within 5 Km radius of Wakad OR for certain minimum order value, otherwise there would be a minimal delivery charge of Rs. 75. The applicable shipping charges (or free shipping) details would be available while placing order.
- Delivery of the orders will be made only to the address mentioned during the ordering. Please ensure the delivery address and receiver's name for your order is accurate and complete. Change of address can be accepted only if the product has not left for delivery.
- During the checkout process, you are able to add specific comments such as leaving your delivery with a neighbour or in a safe place at your property should you not be there to accept the delivery.
- All Pay later (COD) deliveries would be confirmed on the registered phone number. Customers would have to make the payment online (by scanning the QR code from invoice copy) once receive the delivery.
- Orders will be delivered between 1 - 3 days depend on the location of delivery. Delays occasionally happen, despite our best efforts. We're sorry but we can't accept liability for any delay or for not delivering the products within the committed delivery time.
- The expected time of delivery will be notified to the customer by email or SMS or WhatsApp message or call.
- Products once ordered are non-refundable and customer is liable to accept these products.
- Replacements will be considered only if the product has not been delivered in the agreed condition.
Right to Modify Terms & Conditions of Service
FOODIT reserves unconditional right to modify terms and conditions on www.foodit.store without any prior notification and consent of customers.
When a registered customer access the site, he/she is deemed to have accepted the latest version of the Terms & Conditions on the Site.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
All disputes arising out of or in doing business on www.foodit.store shall be amicably settled at the first instance by mutual discussions and negotiations. In the event the dispute is not resolved then the same may be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any enactment of statutory modification thereof. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language and shall be held in Pune. The award of the arbitral tribunal shall be final and binding upon the parties and no appeal against the same shalt lie to any court. The courts of competent jurisdiction in Pune shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute, differences or claims arising out of this agreement.
Customer Reviews & Feedback
Customer reviews, comments, feedback, postcards, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions submitted or offered on www.foodit.store in connection with use of the Site (collectively, the "Feedback") shall be and remain the property of FOODIT. The Customer review and feedback made on the site shall constitute an assignment to FOODIT of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual properties in the Feedback and FOODIT shall have exclusive rights, titles and interests therein without being limited in any way for its use, commercial or otherwise, of the Feedback. Further FOODIT will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any Feedback submitted for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating Customer in any way.
FOODIT reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any Comments submitted to the Site. FOODIT shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Comments in confidence; (2) to pay you any compensation for any Comments; or (3) to respond to any Comments. FOODIT does not take any responsibility or assume liability for any Feedback submitted by Customers or any third party.
Copyright & Trademark Rights
The Customer acknowledges that access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of FOODIT or any third party's intellectual property rights.
FOODIT and its suppliers and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials, which appear on www.foodit.store All rights, including copyright, on this website is owned by FOODIT.
Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it either in whole or part, is prohibited without the permission of FOODIT.
The names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks or service marks of FOODIT, its affiliates, its partners or its suppliers / respective companies.
References on www.foodit.store to any names, marks, products or services of third parties or hypertext links to third party sites or information provided is solely for customer convenience and does not in any way constitute or imply FOODIT endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation of the third party, information, product or service.
All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials hosted on www.foodit.store (collectively, the "Promotional Material") are intended solely for customer convenience.
The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement, and assembly) of all Contents on this Website is the exclusive property of FOODIT and is also protected by copyright laws.
While all IT security measures are taken to ensure wholesome and socially acceptable content is available on www.foodit.store, notwithstanding the best efforts the customer understands and accepts the risk that while using this Site or any services provided on the site, one may encounter Content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which Content may or may not be identified as such.
FOODIT and its affiliates shall have no liability to Customer for Content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you.
As a Customer, I hereby agree upon to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FOODIT, its employees, directors, officers, agents and their successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses, including attorney's fees, caused by or arising out of claims based upon my actions or inactions, which may result in any loss or liability to FOODIT or any third party including but not limited to breach of any warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfilment of any obligations under this User Agreement or arising out of violation of any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights, payment of statutory dues and taxes, claim of libel, defamation, violation of rights of privacy or publicity, loss of service to other subscribers and infringement of intellectual property or other rights.
This clause shall survive the expiry or termination of this User Agreement. We may terminate this User Agreement at any time, without notice or liability to FOODIT.
If you have questions or comments about these Terms & Conditions, please contact us at:
Off Mumbai Bangalore bypass highway,
Pune 411057, Maharashtra
PH & WhatsApp: +91 7028418681